🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Could You Suggest My weakness Why i m not...
Page options
programmerworlds
Community Member

Could You Suggest My weakness Why i m not getting hire however i am professional at my skills

Hello Colleauges,

I would love to tell you that i am part of Upwork world leading Freelancer Platform is been a good fortune for me having this oppurtunity ,Instead of this i am very worried about taking why i could not get job which curse me to much .Despite of this i tried every method like everythings so can any one help me to share some suggestion ,advice to me to how could i get the job .However i bought too much connects now 100 connects lefts and i am to much disoppint from this.I hope any one helps me .

Thank you

Reguard

Amir Ali

9 REPLIES 9
lysis10
Community Member

Amir A wrote:

Hello Colleauges,

I would love to tell you that i am part of Upwork world leading Freelancer Platform is been a good fortune for me having this oppurtunity ,Instead of this i am very worried about taking why i could not get job which curse me to much .Despite of this i tried every method like everythings so can any one help me to share some suggestion ,advice to me to how could i get the job .However i bought too much connects now 100 connects lefts and i am to much disoppint from this.I hope any one helps me .

Thank you

Reguard

Amir Ali

Why does the text in your Fiverr level portfolio items have a different name than your profile name?

a_lipsey
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Amir A wrote:

Hello Colleauges,

Thank you

Reguard

Amir Ali

Why does the text in your Fiverr level portfolio items have a different name than your profile name?

And why is the text in his profile fluent English, when his post here is barely conversational?

Respected Amanda l,

This is inform you that ,I had a IELTS examinations with good effiecient bands  therefore i was already submited my reports number to Upwork support Team so they could verified anyhow  i don't have any problem if recheck again .

Thanks you for swift reply i am happy to answer your major question which stucks you some where.I hope this information will help you.

Best Reguard

Amir Ali

I'm sorry to inform you that your English is not fluent. I dont know why you have a verified check, but I'm guessing the problem you are having finding work is largely related to poor communication to potential clients in cover letters, if your cover letters are anything like what you've written here.

I can barely understand your response due to the lack of English proficiency. That's not fluent. I say this not to be mean but to let you understand that clients likely pass over your proposals because they arent written well, and for me if I get a proposal that's written the way yours is and then see you claim to be fluent in English, that you widely overestimate your skills and are likely to do that for whatever the job is too. It goes to credibility.

Your English is conversational at best. I'm not sure how or why you are verified as fluent but based on what you've posted here, you are not. That's fine, you dont have to be fluent, but believing you are and acting as if you are is likely part of the reason you're not getting hired. You are likely not communicating effectively in your proposals due to your English proficiency level.

My suggestion would be to have someone truly proficient in English, likely a native speaker, to proof your proposals to help you.

Kindly go through this below snapshot so , hopefully you understand well.

I understand that you think that you have English fluency. And I understand that you believe a test told you you have English fluency. Unfortunately based on your post here and your profile your English is not fluent. I am not sure how else to explain to you that your English is not fluent. I understand that you have some certification that you think certifies you as fluent in English. But whoever scored that test was clearly wrong, and your post here shows that you have very little grasp of the language in written form.

ETA: My point in bringing this up is that if clients cannot understand your proposals then they will not hire you. So working with someone who is fluent, perhaps in your case with someone who is a native English speaker, will help you to develop appropriate cover letters and fix your profile errors so you can be more successful in your job bidding. 

This is my Profile on fiveer however i use my username  you may just visit to the below link which is quite similar to my upwork profile therefore i use my description as i aslo start selling my services to different platform. however , do you have any issue or concern so please could you brief me .

https://www.fiverr.com/web_gurupro?public_mode=true

Amir A wrote:

This is my Profile on fiveer however i use my username  you may just visit to the below link which is quite similar to my upwork profile therefore i use my description as i aslo start selling my services to different platform. however , do you have any issue or concern so please could you brief me .

https://www.fiverr.com/web_gurupro?public_mode=true

You asked what's wrong with your profile. I did a search on the text with the other name and came up with the Fiverr account where those portfolio items came from. So there is your answer.

nrurmi
Community Member

Hi 
I also wanna know the reason Why i m not getting hire and want to get some suggestion to do better or upgrade my profile.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths