🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Could someone please explain the Premium ...
Page options
lysis10
Community Member

Could someone please explain the Premium membership and rollover now?

So when I got switched over, I had 258 connects. My billing cycle was yesterday, and I thought the connects lasted a year now. I believe I had 240 connects but now I am back to my normal 210 after my billing cycle is up. So how does this work with premium and connects? I thought connects lasted a year and there is no rollover? But then I'm not sure I understand why I lost 30 connects after my billing cycle.

11 REPLIES 11
purplepony
Community Member

It's because the monthly color has changed from pink/purple to green.

lol and don't forget how meta I am with my Google Glasses from 2010. I'm all kinds of a mess. 😄

One person's mess is another person's magnificence!

Jennifer, In the original announcement they said 140 connects would rollover. That plus onetime 60 connects for top rated would get you 200, so not sure how you got 240.

John K wrote:
Jennifer, In the original announcement they said 140 connects would rollover. That plus onetime 60 connects for top rated would get you 200, so not sure how you got 240.

I had 258 when they put me in the new connect system. 😄  I had 240ish when my membership was up yesterday. I thought there would be no more rollover but that connects would last for a year, so I'm trying to understand how I lost 30 connects.

Hi Jennifer,

John and Joan are correct. You get to rollover up to 140 Connects and at the start of your Billing Cycle you received your monthly allocation of 70 Connects.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

Does that mean if Jennifer changes her hair color to green it will affect her JSS?

I've been thinking of going purple and I need to know.

I did read that only 140 will roll over. I'm still waiting for the switch.

Cairenn R wrote:
Does that mean if Jennifer changes her hair color to green it will affect her JSS?

I've been thinking of going purple and I need to know.

I did read that only 140 will roll over. I'm still waiting for the switch.

I've been going light purple/lavendar and I get a lot of compliments. The hard part is finding a colorist who really knows how to do crazy colors. You want a Goldwell salon. Goldwell is the best for the crazy colors. It fades after 4 weeks but I kinda like it when it fades, so I go 8 weeks. 

(sorry mods, my threads tend to stray but I'm cool with that but still would like an answer pretty please)

joansands
Community Member

My understanding is that you can only roll over 140 connects per month. So that 140 plus the new 70 connects gives you 210.

Well that's butts and such a tease for the first month since I had so many. I shoulda just blown some connects but I thought they lasted for a year. I have no idea what's going on anymore. I'm just gonna go drink and watch Girl Code.

Yea that was my understanding too

Although you have to think...what if you are an absolute nutter and buy 250 connects in one month...isn't it a bit naughty of them to then take 40 of them?

Hypothetical  and improbable...but what if?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths