🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Couldn't withdraw proposal
Page options
huzaifayaseen
Community Member

Couldn't withdraw proposal

I want to join agency. But whenever egency administrator try to send me invitation it shows error that I have active proposal and Invitation has not been sent. So When I check my proposals it has one active proposal. But when I click on that proposal to withdraw my proposal it show this error "This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal." What should I do to withdraw that proposal so that I can join the egency?

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Huzaifa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with joining the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's been a day but I didn't receive any solution to my problem.

Hi Huzaifa,

Our team will resent your ticket again, if you don't see it on your end in the next hour, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm also having the name problem, I want to join an agency but they can not send me invitation as it says ''Freelance has an active proposal " Please help me to sort this problem. 
Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with joining the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have withdrawn all my proposals to join an agency but there is one active proposal that I unable ti withdrawal, because the withdrawal button is disbled. 

Hi Zain,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
mcharal
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

I have a similar issue with an active candindacy (which was a scam, I think). I want to decline it and withdraw my proposal, but when I click on it this message appears: "This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal." Can someone from support remove this "active candidate" proposal?

Hi Maria,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members