cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country filter in job search

Ace Contributor
Fasih K Member Since: May 3, 2016
1 of 7

Will upwork add a feature so we can easily filter out the jobs from specific country to not show in results?

For example I usually don't accept offers nor apply jobs from **Edited for Community Guidelines**, as I think 99% of scams, fake jobs are originated from this country. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Fasih, 

You can apply filters when you search for jobs in the marketplace. Click on filters and tick the search filters that apply to you. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 11.20.32 AM.png

-Avery
Untitled
Steven M Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
3 of 7

Seems like this filter is only available on the agency page, is there a similar feature for the frelancer page?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 7

Hi Steven,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the option for using the Country filter does exist for the freelancer page. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Alexandr D Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
5 of 7

Hi. Could you please show me how to enter filter? i see no filter...(( iv tried another browser with same result...

up.jpg

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 7

Hi Alexandr,

In order to be able to access the filters so that you can filter jobs further you will need to: Type a skill or a keyword on the Search Tab > Once taken on the new window, click on the Filters button on the right side > you will see the filters options. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexandr D Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
7 of 7

excellent!! Thank you so much!!)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS