🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Country specific - Job Feed
Page options
mohammadtuhin
Community Member

Country specific - Job Feed

Hi,

I have a suggestion for job feed, I would like to request a upwork moderator to take a look this:

Sometimes we see in some job's title or description that client's write for specific country name, client only want applicant from these countries but the jobs shows others countries too. This is kinda misleading. If the job fully matches any freelancer's and their skills and if they submit their application there is very rare chance to get reviewed by client cause client already specified the location. So, in these case freelancers lose connects for mislead. 

I would request to take a look about this matter.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Mohammad,

Clients have the option to select the location of the freelancer that they want to hire for their project. When you view a job post, you will notice that there are client preferences found at the lower portion of the page.

If you do not qualify, you will see a notification at the top letting you know that you do not meet one of the requirements that the client specified; however, you can still choose to submit a proposal at your own discretion. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members