🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Cover Letter section on a Proposal
Page options
bill-smart
Community Member

Cover Letter section on a Proposal

It seems to me Upwork has recently reduced the size of the section in a proposal in which you are to put your cover letter. I don't mean they have reduced the number of characters you can use; I mean they have reduced the size of the box in which you copy/type/adjust the text of your proposal. Now, the box will only accommodate 4 or 5 lines. I'd like to see that increased to whatever it used to be, maybe 7 to 10 lines. The reduction of that box makes it a lot more difficult to make adjustments to a cover letter that has been copied there.

I ask that Upwork increase the size of that box so it will show more lines to help Freelancers more easily work with the text in it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Bill,

If you need to increase the size of the cover letter form, you may drag the view to increase in size using the option shown in this screenshot

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Bill,

If you need to increase the size of the cover letter form, you may drag the view to increase in size using the option shown in this screenshot

~ Joanne
Upwork

Joanne Marie, Thanks! This will help me a lot and keep me from getting frustrated while trying to amend one of my cover letters. Smiley Happy

I did try unsuccessfully to resize that box, but not from the corner you pointed to. 

Thanks again! ...Bill!

Dear Joanne,

Greetings of the day.

Please advise if I can ammend the Cover Letter in the already submitted proposal?

Thank you very much in advance and waiting forward to your response.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members