🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Coworker support
Page options
rana5106
Community Member

Coworker support

Hi

I'm a freelancer and I have been working with a client as a Coworker for the last two months but today I received a mail from Upwork that the job I posted was violated the terms of service and which is also against our Terms of Service. but here I did not do anything the client told me then I posted it. Please remove the warning from my account. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rana,

I checked this for you and our team have reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rana,

I checked this for you and our team have reached out to you just recently. Please check this link for the ticket related with your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members