🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Crafted vs Template Proposals Discussion
Page options
hamdyahmed90
Community Member

Crafted vs Template Proposals Discussion

Hello All,

i've been on upwork for almost 1 - 1.5 years in the meanwhile i was studying the best Strategy for Writing Proposals 

and ive been making crafted proposals in jobs that im interested in and guess what !!? i neither got a Profile View nor proposals Although im a top Rated with 100% JSS With Everything Perfect on Profile so it made me belive that writing Crafted Proposals doesnt work they way i thought even with boosting feature

Actually the most interesting part is that template Proposals brought me extremely much more jobs than a Custom / Crafted Proposals, at least i was having interviews but with crafted proposals Following Upwork Guidelines and all good resources didnt get me any Profile Views , Jobs, Not even an interview.

So what do you think about this !? 

1 REPLY 1
yofazza
Community Member

So what do you think about this !? 

Some "clueless" clients don't care about our "best practices" on creating a proposal. They "prefer" simple proposals that fits their cluelessness.

Happens in the offline world, a lot in my niche. Marketing is the "spearhead" (sorry don't know the word) of a business. It must know the type of client beforehand, so a correct proposal can be made. The "silly ones" from my POV, might work better on some type of clients. 

Also related, we've seen discussion about templates, copypaste, long-fake portfolio, bots, they won't do it if they can't get clients from it. Just like your experience, the templated ones works.

There's this thread btw.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members