cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Craigslist

brit2122
Brittany S Member Since: Oct 31, 2013
1 of 2
The policy against hiring a freelancer to help with craigslist is ludacris. Craigslist is just a selling platform like ebay and etsy are. I sell items on craigslist in my community and I need a freelancer to help me renew and repost my ads. Odesk removes my ads seeking help with craigslist for policy violation.
4acf97be
Edward B Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Brittany,

I have just joined Upwork ...I want to hire a freelancer to post and re-post craigslist ads in a variety of cities with multiple products/services...

So, I check into the group discussions for information or advice to implement the best process for a sustainable program...I found your post below...mentioning you ran into a policy violation and your ads were removed????...Can you brief me on what Upwork's most recent policy is on posting craigslist ads?

WHere do I find this policy?

Maybe I educate Upwork on what we are trying to acheive to clear up this policy issue?

I am not sure what problem Upwork/anyone would have...I am looking to hire someone to post ads for me instead of an office person...I want to systemitize a piece of my marketing so I have no interuptions in my marketing plan?

I appreciate your response and advisement in advance!!!

Also, if you know of a great Craigslist posting freelancer that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Eddie

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS