🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Create a job not visible in my Freelancer Acc...
Page options
thompson_karen
Community Member

Create a job not visible in my Freelancer Account

I went to Teams-Settings but cannot create a job post - buttons not there?

I had asked upwork not to have the Employer ability to post a job on my Freelancer account awhile back - but now need to post a job today.

How do I do it?  Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Karen,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am waiting for the function to be re-activated allowing me to post a job in my profile

Karen T wrote:

I am waiting for the function to be re-activated allowing me to post a job in my profile

You can't create a job post from a freelancer account, you have to add a client profile to your account, then you can post jobs from there.

Here is how

I’m no longer able to create a client profile. Upwork support deactivated it at my request awhile back. I now want to use that function again

Karen T wrote:
I’m no longer able to create a client profile. Upwork support deactivated it at my request awhile back. I now want to use that function again

You should still have the ability to create a new client account. Did you try to follow the steps in the article I sent?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members