🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Create account
Page options
1f3ecafb
Community Member

Create account

I cant find my question in chatbot. My question is very simple - you havent got my kind of job. I am an actor, choreographer-director, performer, mime, teacher of my author's workshop and lessons of acting through the physical expression this is classic and modern methods and technics from theater, circus, dance, pantomime and psychology.
How i could choose or could you make some close to my job, the last be cery good cause my job is popular in the internet like freelance?

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Dmitry,

You can check out the job categories and their descriptions here. In your case, you can check under Design & Creative. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1f3ecafb
Community Member

Okey i already see my job, but how i can choose if website dont show me the same on registration page??

Hi Dmitriy,

You will need to complete your application and submit it for a review. Once your application is approved you will be able to search for jobs by skills, industry, or keywords. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I mean that in the same category - Design & Creative in both pages i saw different information. 

Registration page have just 

Animation
 Art & Illustration
 Audio Production
 Brand Identity & Strategy
 Graphics & Design
 Motion Graphics
 Photography
 Physical Design
 Presentations
 Video Production
 Voice Talent
a lot of different jobs include my job of actor too, what i must choose when i just write my application?

Hi Dmitriy,

We are working to expand the list of available skills. At the moment, you can check the category list and select a category and skills related to the services you are planning to offer on your Upwork profile. Please note that you can create a separate specialized profile on which you can offer services in a specific area, which will help you when applying to jobs requiring those skills specifically or when clients are looking at profiles offering related services in search.

Feel free to follow up if you'd like to receive further advice, we'll be happy to clear any confusion and help make the right choice before submitting your profile for review. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

On this page is - You don't currently have access to this page

If you have another account, switch to it and try again.
Or you can visit our home page.

To learn about access privileges, visit our Help Center.

Error 403 (A)
Trace ID: 5c1a58890b4f3278-KBP

What i need to choose close to my job - "actor" from registration page?

Hi Dmitriy,

Could you please clear your browser's cache and cookies and try accessing the list by using a different browser? I just checked and was able to access the page in a logged-in and logged-out view.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Okey, thank you! Very useful information

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths