🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Credit card question
Page options
arianmarie
Community Member

Credit card question

Hello Upwork team!

My credit card was used by a friend to pay her hired freelancers. She has a Client account, and she has my full permission to use it, so no problem with that. 

She has now closed her client account as apparently she has no need to use Upwork. Apparently, all loose ends have been tied up by the freelancers she hired (for a one time project) and she can take it from there.

I wonder if I can use the same credit card on my Freelancer account to buy connects and membership plans? Or should a credit card (or any payment method, for that matter) be attached to only one account?

I am aware that you are not allowed to have duplicate accounts, so I am asking this question as I am not sure if using the same credit card will flag me as a duplicate account when it fact it isn't.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arian Marie,

You should have no problems adding the billing method. In case any issues arise, our team will notify you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arian Marie,

You should have no problems adding the billing method. In case any issues arise, our team will notify you directly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Wonderful! I will go ahead and add my credit card info to my Freelancer account then.

Thank you so much for the response, and for everything you do in this community!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths