🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Credits as freelancer and client
Page options
2bd7a40a
Community Member

Credits as freelancer and client

So I have a company I started and work through. According to upwork I have hired 43 people for various tasks. I also have a freelancer profile where I bid for work. Apparently I will have to buy a new membership plan with credits in the future to bid for projects. 

This may be a  question/suggestion/whinge but shouldn't there really be some connects going to those that are hiring as well as being freelancers? I did mention this to someone in customer services. They said they'd raise it months ago. Nothing back.

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You mean clients should get connects, or pay for connects?

Correct. If you have 2 profiles. One as a client and one as a freelancer. Of course client and freelancer profiles are separate but on the basis of paying X amount as fees as a client I would hope for some perks.

moonraker
Community Member

Gus A wrote:

shouldn't there really be some connects going to those that are hiring as well as being freelancers? I did mention this to someone in customer services. They said they'd raise it months ago. Nothing back.

You want Upwork to give you free connects as a freelancer, because you also hire people?

I also hire people and I am against this idea. The system needs fewer connects in circulation, not more.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members