🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Csustom Certification Verification
Page options
minhaz-ul
Community Member

Csustom Certification Verification

Hello. My question is will UpWork verify custom certification which I added on my profile and update the official logo of the course provider and also change the text "custom certification" to "Verified by Upwork" on my certification area?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

HI Minhaz-UL-Islam,

Only verifiable certification from the list posted here can be validated and show with the official logo. Custom certificates are here to offer more flexibility in how freelancers can showcase themselves but they can't be verified by Upwork currently and will show with a generic logo. We hope to provide more verified certificates in the future.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

HI Minhaz-UL-Islam,

Only verifiable certification from the list posted here can be validated and show with the official logo. Custom certificates are here to offer more flexibility in how freelancers can showcase themselves but they can't be verified by Upwork currently and will show with a generic logo. We hope to provide more verified certificates in the future.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for your response. It will be good for us if UpWork also validates the custom certification.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members