🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Curiously Impressed by Freelancers with these...
Page options
financemark
Community Member

Curiously Impressed by Freelancers with these metrics -- any thoughts on how they did.do it?

Completed Job (117)    In Progress (64).

This specific freelancer does not appear associated with an agency, but I did notice Private Talent Cloud, and interestingly a JSS of 86%.

I would like to read opinion of how a freelancer builds such a portfolio here --

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Mark:
I'm not sure what you are asking.

Lots of freelancers have completed more than 117 jobs.
I have completed 325 jobs.

roberty1y
Community Member

This doesn't mean much unless you know how much money the freelancer made and how long it took to earn that. As for the JSS, it may have only recently dropped to that level. But in any case, you don't need a high JSS to make money.

81f2681a
Community Member

The intriguing part isn´t the completed jobs, but having 64 jobs in progress!!!! How he can get this ammount of jobs at same time? And how he will manage all of that?

Maybe he has a lot of low-prices services in his project catalog and received a lot of orders in short time period. This is the only way I think this may be possible.

re: "The intriguing part isn't the completed jobs, but having 64 jobs in progress"

Oh... That.

Yeah, I just assumed he is basically uninterested in closing jobs.

Obviously he isn't actively working on 64 jobs simultaneously.

penngrp
Community Member

I have 27 jobs completed and 17 jobs in progress, but if you include the agency account I used before those numbers could triple. In my case the jobs in progress are simply jobs that no one has closed-out/ended. I certainly am not going to go back and close-out a job that was completed 2 or 3 years ago, simply becuse I have no need to do so, as there is no benefit to me. I simply look at it as out of sight, out of mind.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths