🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Currency conversion rate
Page options
d_oliinyk
Community Member

Currency conversion rate

Hello, dear community 🙂 In order to declare my income, I need a statement of all the currency rates from USD to Eur for each transaction at which Upwork sent money to my bank account. Where do I need to request it?

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Daria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d_oliinyk
Community Member

Thank you Pradeep for your answer, unfortunately I didn't succeed finding conversion rate from USD to EUR according to which payments have been converted on my bank account, as I have account in EUR. Could you please help me and send conversion rate from USD to EUR for each withdrawl which was made.

Thank you a lot !

Hi Daria,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions or need further assistance please feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members