🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Current Active Proposal is showing up in the ...
Page options
crb_designs
Community Member

Current Active Proposal is showing up in the Archived Section

I am currently working on the project, it has a milestone and shows up under my jobs. However under the proposals section it is shown as archived. Wanted to know how to switch this and why it happened? Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Cody B wrote:

I am currently working on the project, it has a milestone and shows up under my jobs. However under the proposals section it is shown as archived. Wanted to know how to switch this and why it happened? Thank you

If you have a contract it is not an "active proposal" but a contract, and you find it under my jobs

There is nothing to switch and it happened because you were hired, so everything is exactly as it is supposed to be.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Cody B wrote:

If you have a contract it is not an "active proposal" but a contract, and you find it under my jobs

There is nothing to switch and it happened because you were hired, so everything is exactly as it is supposed to be.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members