🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Current Billing Cycle - Connects not updated
Page options
hassanfahad83
Community Member

Current Billing Cycle - Connects not updated

My Current Billing cycle was Jun 22-2019 to Jul 21-2019. I've Freelancer Plus Plan. But my connects have not updated. Please fix it.

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Fahad H wrote:

My Current Billing cycle was Jun 22-2019 to Jul 21-2019. I've Freelancer Plus Plan. But my connects have not updated. Please fix it.

Nothing to fix.

Your old billing cycle ends on the 21st and the new one starts on the 22nd. It's not even the 22nd yet where Upwork are, and usually te new billing cycle and the new connects happen around mid to late morning UTC.

Hi, my new billing cycle began today, August 16. It is now almost midnight before the 17th in Vienna, where I live and still no connects update? 

P.S.

I'm a free member

Aldin N wrote:

Hi, my new billing cycle began today, August 16. It is now almost midnight before the 17th in Vienna, where I live and still no connects update? 

P.S.

I'm a free member

Upwork announced a while ago that there are no more free connects for anyone so that is probably the reason.

Hi

Is this true? No more free connects for free members? Pls. Help.. my billing cycle is july 17 to Aug 16 but till now I have 0. And the billi g cycle is already refresh by Aug to sept.

Hi Herick,

According to our new Connects policy, you'll need to purchase Connects in order to submit proposals. Connects are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing Connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okay.. thanks for the info.

One last, can I buy connects using my local direct bank?

Hi Herick,

Thanks for following up. You can purchase Connects using a credit card, prepaid card, PayPal or by using your Upwork balance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths