🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Current Billing Cycle
Page options
weareeditmakers
Community Member

Current Billing Cycle

Hi Upwork

My Current Billing Cycle is from Apr 22, 2019 — May 21, 2019, & today is May 22, 2019. I still not get my available connects ? I would like to know when ? Please help me!

Waiting for your response.

Murat

38 REPLIES 38
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Murat,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your billing cycle will start on 22-May, UTC. Please allow 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If the connects do not get credited after 24-hours, please reach out to us, and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for reply to me. I still not get my available connects! I wonder if there is a problem ?

Hi Murat, 

If by 23-May, UTC, your connects do not get automatically credited, please come back here on this thread, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, today 23-May, UTC. I still not get my available connects 😞

Hi Murat,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks very much sir.

Hi Upwork, today 26-May, UTC. I still not get my available connects ? Please Help!

and I have two questions please answer.
1 if I today switch the plan basic, when I will get my available connects ?
2 and I haven't received all my available connects since I went plus, if I today switch the plan basic I will get my remaining available connects?

Hi Murat,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our team created a new ticket for you. Kindly, refer to your ticket for more information about your concern.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you please explain it to me
1 if I today switch the plan basic, when I will get 60 available connects ?
2 and I haven't received all my available connects since I went plus, I only get 38 available connects. if I today switch the plan basic I will get my remaining available connects with basic plan 60 available connects ?

Hi Murat,

I checked and it seems that you received all the Connects that were missing.

To answer your question. If you would switch back to Freelancer Basic today you would get your Free Connects on the first day of your Billing Cycle.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar.

Thank you for your information. I'm sorry that I have a few more questions.

Yes I have now 70 available connections.
First day of my Billing Cycle is this (May 22, 2019 — Jun 21, 2019) Will it be the same?
My other question is that when I first switched to plus, I received only 38 available connections from 70 available connections. When will I get my remaining available connections?

Hi Murat,

Yes, your Billing Cycle will remain the same as it is now. As for the second question, it seems that you already received your remaining connects.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar.

In April 2019, I switched to plus. From 70 available connects I only got 38 available connects. The customer service said, your other available connects will come in the next billing cycle said. But I didn't get ?

Murat Y wrote:

My other question is that when I first switched to plus, I received only 38 available connections from 70 available connections. When will I get my remaining available connections?

You won't.

38 is all you were due because when you upgrade part way through your billing cycle, the number of connects is pro-rated because otherwise, people would just blow through their 60 free connects and then upgrade to get another 70. You got 38 because you were only partly through the billing cycle when you upgraded.

Hi Upwork, I have question. I want to pay freelancer but with another visa card from my family cart. But Upwork give me error How I can sorted it ?

Hi Murat,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to know if it is possible or no ?

Hi Murat,

Yes it is possible. Our team will assist you further with verifying your billing method via ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need to make payment to my client to start the job. I'm still waiting for my problem to be resolved.

Hi Murat,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

From Upwork I get this message.

(**Edited for community guidelines**)

I called the bank, they said no problem with our bank. But its turkish bank and currency unit its TL. Please help me I sorted it.

Hi Murat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

again gives me error, please help me how can I solve this problem.

Is it can be because the client and card name is different?

Hi Murat,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I saw these messages, and I did what they ask. But the result same, and I still can't pay!

Is it can be because the client and card name is different?

Thank you for following up, Murat.

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any new information or questions, in order to keep all the information in one place. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

my question is, Is it can be because the client and card name is different?

I called the bank, and bank said Upwork did withdrawal request but without indicating the amount of money. my freelancer waiting me and I can't still open offer.

Hi Upwork,

my question is, Is it can be because the client and card name is different?

I called the bank, and bank said Upwork did withdrawal request but without indicating the amount of money. my freelancer waiting me and I can't still open offer.

Hi Murat,

The charge is being declined by the bank not by Upwork. Unfortunately, we don't have more information about reasons why. You may want to add a different card as a payment method.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Bank said, Upwork have tried to withdraw only money, but have not set how much quantity should be. I would like to know how I can sorted this?

Hi Upwork

Today I got this message from Upwork below.

I have not added any ads to my profile that would violate Upwork Terms of Service. Please help me with this. Can you explain to me what this is and what I shuld do?
Waiting for your respond, have a nice day.
Best Regards

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Murat,

I can see that you have followed up on your ticket directly and one of our team members will assist you further as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions feel free to update your ticket, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there any problem with my profile? Can I continue send proposal?

Hi Murat,

Please refer to the details our team has shared with you on your ticket, our team will also answer your questions and assist you further as soon as possible on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, Goran

I have updated the information Upwrok requested from me. I still don't get an answer. That's what I want to know. Should I wait for the answer to come, or can I send an proposal? Is my profile active or not?

Hi Murat,

Yes your profile is active and you can send proposals, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths