Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Billing Cycle

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
11 of 39

Hi Murat,

I checked and it seems that you received all the Connects that were missing.

To answer your question. If you would switch back to Freelancer Basic today you would get your Free Connects on the first day of your Billing Cycle.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
weareeditmakers
Ace Contributor
Murat Y Member Since: May 21, 2019
12 of 39

Hi Aleksandar.

Thank you for your information. I'm sorry that I have a few more questions.

Yes I have now 70 available connections.
First day of my Billing Cycle is this (May 22, 2019 — Jun 21, 2019) Will it be the same?
My other question is that when I first switched to plus, I received only 38 available connections from 70 available connections. When will I get my remaining available connections?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 39

Hi Murat,

Yes, your Billing Cycle will remain the same as it is now. As for the second question, it seems that you already received your remaining connects.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
weareeditmakers
Ace Contributor
14 of 39

Hi Aleksandar.

In April 2019, I switched to plus. From 70 available connects I only got 38 available connects. The customer service said, your other available connects will come in the next billing cycle said. But I didn't get ?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
15 of 39

Murat Y wrote:

My other question is that when I first switched to plus, I received only 38 available connections from 70 available connections. When will I get my remaining available connections?

You won't.

38 is all you were due because when you upgrade part way through your billing cycle, the number of connects is pro-rated because otherwise, people would just blow through their 60 free connects and then upgrade to get another 70. You got 38 because you were only partly through the billing cycle when you upgraded.

weareeditmakers
Ace Contributor
16 of 39

Hi Upwork, I have question. I want to pay freelancer but with another visa card from my family cart. But Upwork give me error How I can sorted it ?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 39

Hi Murat,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
weareeditmakers
Ace Contributor
18 of 39

I want to know if it is possible or no ?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 39

Hi Murat,

Yes it is possible. Our team will assist you further with verifying your billing method via ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
weareeditmakers
Ace Contributor
20 of 39

I need to make payment to my client to start the job. I'm still waiting for my problem to be resolved.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS