cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Billing Cycles

hi please check my connect.. the current billing cycles date was past.. but its still 0 connect.. Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen

Hi Mark, 

Your current billing cycle starts on every 10th of the month, UTC, and ends every 9th of the month, UTC. Your connects should be automatically credited within 24-hours of the first day of your billing cycle. If this doesn't happen automatically within 24-hours (UTC timezone), you can update this thread and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
atik_tag
Ace Contributor

Hello Mark,

Don't worry, it will get reflected soon!

Sometimes it takes a day  more to get updated. Last week I also observed the same however on every next day the connect was in place.

I request you to please wait!

@ Upwork Admin: Please take a look at Mark's profile once so that he can start sending new proposal and get few jobs for him.

Kind Regards,

Atiksha

Ok ... Thank you so much

aocumen

Hi Mark, 

Your current billing cycle starts on every 10th of the month, UTC, and ends every 9th of the month, UTC. Your connects should be automatically credited within 24-hours of the first day of your billing cycle. If this doesn't happen automatically within 24-hours (UTC timezone), you can update this thread and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS