🐈 Community

Current jobs are not showing in job feed

Hi there, 

I am new to Upwork and recently start submitting proposals. I am facing problem that latest jobs are not showing on my feed. 12 hours laters jobs are showing currently. I have tried all best practtices that was being discussed here. Can anyone please help me in resolving the issue? I really appreciated.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abu,

I would recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran, 

Thanks for replying. I have done that But the problem still not resolved. Is there any alternative for solving this that works?

Hi Abu,

I just checked your account and would like to confirm that you don't have any saved search results. Please keep in mind that the categories you're able to view on your home page and saved search results are not the same. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

Thanks for your support. I have saved the searches But I am still facing the problem. Can you still help me with that, please?

Thanks,

Hi Abu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork