🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Custom Advanced Search Feature Please Upw...
Page options
yield9
Community Member

Custom Advanced Search Feature Please Upwork? Anybody with Me?

I would really like to be able to filter my job search by the posted date of the job.  Specifically, I want to be able to create my own customized searches by setting search criteria for any available field in the database. 

For example:  Display jobs in X category, with dates between DATE1 and DATE2, which are still active, and have less than X applicants. 

I would really welcome a much more comprehensive 'Advanced Search' option.  The current advanced options only allow for a keyword search.  I really hope Upwork development is watching this thread.  It would be great to have full control for searching the current active jobs.  

Please, Upwork, a more comprehensive search functionality would really save us Freelancers some time and better serve the client base.  

Is anybody else with me on this?

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Guil, 

I would like to note that while we don't have a filter for dates, we do have a filter for the number of proposals in a job post. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 2.43.08 PM.png

To be able to access the filters, please click on the magnifying glass icon on your Find Work page to redirect you to this page of your account. 

As for being able to filter your job feed by dates, I'll share this with the team for their consideration.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths