🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Custom certification
Page options
leonid-myroniuk
Community Member

Custom certification

I want to receive Rising talent status.
I want to add my custom certification, but I can’t. You are stating on this community site that I can do this.
Please fix.
9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leonid,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours. Regarding your certification. Could you please send us more information about the certificate you are trying to add?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please read my question before writing an answer

Hi Leonid,

I read your question, but I still need more information so that I can assist you further. Have you tried adding your certification by following the steps provided in this help article?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes I do.

I have CUSTOM certificate that is not on the list. This certificate is from EY.

I want to add this certificate in order to get rising talent status.

Hi Leonid,

At the moment you can only add a certification that is listed on the list HereIf you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. If your certification is not on the list you can also add it as a portfolio item. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How I can get a rising talent status if I have no certificate that is in the list?

Hi Leonid,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The website states that in order to get a rising talent status I have to fill my profile for 100%. But without certificate added, my profile in 95% filled. Do I get a rising talent status with 95% filled profile?

Hi Leonid,

There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. To learn more about these combinations check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths