🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Customer Feedback
Page options
onurtopuz1618
Community Member

Customer Feedback

Hi. probably such issues have been raised before. However, I also want to ask a question for myself. I just entered the system and made 8 new job applications. However, I haven't received any feedback yet. It scares me that I haven't received any feedback from any customers. Why do you think customers aren't returning? Please inform me about this topic.

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Onur Topuz,

There is no notification letting you know whether the client read your proposal or not. However, if your proposal is accepted, you will receive a message from your client and a message room will be created where you can continue negotiating with the client. If the client decides to hire you, they will be able to send you an offer as well.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for the answer. I am asking exactly that. Why may there be no response to my offers 🙂 am I making a mistake somewhere?

Onur Topuz O wrote:

Thank you for the answer. I am asking exactly that. Why may there be no response to my offers 🙂 am I making a mistake somewhere?

You could much improve your profile overview, it is too short and you do not much to sell yourself. But before people even click on your profile, your cover letter must be captivating enough for them to be interested. 

Aside from that, competition is huge, and you will probably need to be very patient and very persistent to land a handful of jobs.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Can I ask you to review my profile? Do you think it is enough?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members