cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support debited your account? Edited?

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
11 of 24

I'm Plus too. So am adding "quite peeved" to "not valued".  (That surely isn't strong enough to cause the vapours?)

I'm only really responding in the hope that if enough people moan politely, someone might explain why paying more money means getting less.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
12 of 24

Kim F wrote:

I'm Plus too. So am adding "quite peeved" to "not valued".  (That surely isn't strong enough to cause the vapours?)

I'm only really responding in the hope that if enough people moan politely, someone might explain why paying more money means getting less.

I think that mine have rolled over too (basic member). You "plus" members should get Upwork to look into this.

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
13 of 24

Christine A wrote:

I think that mine have rolled over too (basic member). You "plus" members should get Upwork to look into this.

Not the first time it's been mentioned here, so I'm not holding my breath.  However, it would be spiffing if a mod could at least explain why Plus members lose those connects while basic members don't. Again, why am I paying more for less?

Hoping that repetition casts its spell.

(Eta: I am peeved, vexed, disgruntled, irked, exasperated, bothered, miffed, displeased, narked and other similar adjectives about this. Please do not refer to my convenience if you respond.)

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 24

Hi Kim and Jennifer,

I checked your connects history and would like to confirm that while bonus Connects don't expire, your Connects balance was updated due to the rollover limit on the Plus membership plan. A freelancer can roll over up to 140 unused Connects each month. If you have more than 140 connects they will be adjusted accordingly when the roll over happens and your new cycle starts. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
15 of 24

Goran V wrote:

I checked your connects history and would like to confirm that while bonus Connects don't expire, your Connects balance was updated due to the rollover limit on the Plus membership plan. A freelancer can roll over up to 140 unused Connects each month. If you have more than 140 connects they will be adjusted accordingly when the roll over happens and your new cycle starts. Thank you.

That's clearly not what happened to at least the OP, considering she was left with considerably less than 140 - she was left with 24.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 24

Hi Petra,

To clarify, Melinda's Connects weren't adjusted due to the rollover limit and Goran indicated the reason in his first response, without sharing specific details in line with Community Guidelines. He referred directly to Jennifer and Kim in the second reply you quoted, whose case is related to the rollover limit.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
17 of 24

Vladimir G wrote:

To clarify, Melinda's Connects weren't adjusted due to the rollover limit and Goran indicated the reason in his first response, without sharing specific details in line with Community Guidelines. He referred directly to Jennifer and Kim in the second reply you quoted, whose case is related to the rollover limit.

Got it, Thanks for clarifying Smiley Happy

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 24

Hi Kim and others,

Following up to reiterate the information Goran shared that bonus Connects Top Rated freelancer received when paid Connects were implemented in their category expire one year from the date of issue, regardless of the membership plan the freelancer is subscribed to. However, they are subjected to the rollover limit applied to both membership plans.

Finally, I'd like to confirm that I've checked the thread participants' Connects History and can confirm that bonus Connects have been issued as expected and Connects balance adjusted in line with the rollover limit. I see that confusion stems from the coincidence that two freelancers whose Connects were adjusted are subscribed to the Plus plan.

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
19 of 24

Tiffany S wrote:

Phyllis G. wrote:

I think y'all have a bug. My one-time allotment of 60 have rolled over. I believe that any connects you have--whether purchased or hoarded from the good, ol' days--are good for one year from date of issue as long as you don't have more than 140 in your account on rollover day. If you do, they'll only let you roll over 140.

Mine did, too. But, I'm NOT Plus, and I think Jenn and Melinda both are. Are you? 

I am not.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 24

Hi Melinda,

I`m sorry about the delay in responding back. I can see that our team has already shared more details about your connects on your ticket. Just to confirm again, your connects were adjusted when your membership plan was updated. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here on your ticket directly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS