cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support debited your account? Edited?

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
21 of 24

Thanks for responding.  So basically some people were awarded bonus connects and lost them within 24 hours because of the cycle of their accounts.  And the real "valued member" peeps are those who had already bid heavily that month and fancied another splurge before their connects were eaten. The ones who supposedly are to be discouraged.

That's nice. I suppose the best thing is to regard them as "sarcastic connects". 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
22 of 24

Kim F wrote:

Thanks for responding.  So basically some people were awarded bonus connects and lost them within 24 hours because of the cycle of their accounts.  And the real "valued member" peeps are those who had already bid heavily that month and fancied another splurge before their connects were eaten. The ones who supposedly are to be discouraged.

That's nice. I suppose the best thing is to regard them as "sarcastic connects". 

lol God bless reddit where I can post my real thoughts. 

We should call them tease connects. "herrrre fishy fishy fishy. just kidding your membership is up! haha"

Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
23 of 24

lol God bless reddit where I can post my real thoughts. 

We should call them tease connects. "herrrre fishy fishy fishy. just kidding your membership is up! haha"

I apologise for the inconvenience and any confusion you may have experienced, but real thoughts can easily be posted here if you can write like a slightly tetchy Edwardian maiden aunt.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 24

Hi Kim and Jennifer,

I understand where you're coming from with the argument against bonus Connects being subjected to the rollover limit and treated as part of the regular account balance. I'd like to address the issue with the timing when the bonus Connects were issued that Kim brought up. I can confirm that we'd definitely assist freelancers who received the allotment within a short time frame before their billing cycle date and invite any freelancers who had this experience to reach out to us here or to Customer Support. I'd also like to clarify that we've shared your feedback with our team.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS