🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Customer not pay
Page options
c36fb8ba
Community Member

Customer not pay

I have done my work complete 

Even resubmit work for 2 times but now customer has used all the work🙄 and now saying me to end contract without being paid ! What should i do 🤔

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Tehmina,

I see that you have ended the contract in question already and already communicating with our support team. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
colettelewis
Community Member

Tehmina, do not close the contract.  What you must do now is to dispute.  The client has no right to use your work until you have been paid.  

You need to contact support:https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068528-Dispute-Non-Release-of-a-Milestone-Payment  

If you can't contact them, come back here. 

Thankyou 

He is rejecting the work even though work is for sure 100% accurate he has used all the work now not relaesing wants me to end contract

After submitting dispute against him, He can give me negative reviews that what will i do

prestonhunter
Community Member

Preston, I have just posted that! 

ETA: which is not your fault but how this forum is now so illogical. 

ArjayM

Hi Tehmina,

I'm really sorry to learn about this disappointing and unpleasant experience you had with a client. I took the liberty of sharing your report with the appropriate team for review. One of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You may access your ticket and coordinate with the team here or on the email notification linked to your case.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c36fb8ba
Community Member

He is asking me again and again to end contract

what should i do 

If i put dispute against him he might give me negative review then what i do

Hi Tehmina,

I see that you have ended the contract in question already and already communicating with our support team. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
c36fb8ba
Community Member

Upwork has paid me that amount customer has not released the milestone.

Thanks to #upwork

Hi Tehmina,

Happy to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to message us if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members