🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Customer support is not responsive on Payment...
Page options
raihanshaquibe29
Community Member

Customer support is not responsive on Payment Confirmation status

I requested a withdrawal on Thursday the 11th but haven't received the payment confirmation notification yet. I am aware that the funds may take up to 4 days time to transfer to my local bank after the payment has been processed Upwork, but the payment confirmation notification itself hasn't come up yet, neither has any emails.

I created a ticket and reached out to Upwork regarding the status of the payment, and so far I have had only one generic response that just regurgitates the FAQ. I replied requesting an update on the payment status and didn't get any reply.  Funnily enough, I had the same problem 2 years back and the response was immediate and helpful as the person on the other end actually confirmed my payment has been processed. What is going on here? At least they should have the civility to update me so that I can think of alternatives.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Shakquibe R wrote:

At least they should have the civility to update me so that I can think of alternatives.

What do you mean "alternatives"?

Sometimes the email never arrives. The money, however, does. 

Hi Petra,

By alternatives, I mean taking a loan from someone or request my clients outside of Upwork to give me an advance. And I'm aware the notification doesn't arrive, that's why I reached out to CS to give me a confirmation. I have previously reached out to CS before with a similar issue in Ticket #23148122  and I got a confirmation from the rep.

NikolaS

Hi Shakquibe,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and could see that one of our agent already followed up with you on your support ticket to assist you further. Feel free to follow up on your support ticket if you have further questions and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

If I wanted some stock answers (which I know already from the FAQ section) I wouldn't have bothered with creating a ticket in the first place. If you check the ticket I mentioned above you'll see that the rep actually took the time to listen to me and check up on the inquiry on my transaction. This time I'm just getting stock answers, with hours of delay between them. This is what's grinding my gears.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members