cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support with copy past answers.

smartbpo
Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
1 of 10

I just two days ago there was a system error and lot of freelancers faces an issue in their JSS ( sudden decline) I and my agency contractors were also the victim of that glitch. My JSS was 93% on Monday and on Tuesdays it goes to 88%. I went to customer support for help and all that I got is copy past answers. If moderator allows me I can past the whole conversation I was asking something else and the answer was something else.

Sometimes i think is there any real human being is setting behind these names?

Though my issue is still unresolved. Can any Mod check this and inform me about the status of this issue.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 10

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your open ticket with the Support Team and I can see that they have explained why your JSS may have dropped. The latest computation of your Job Success Score is acurate. If you have other questions, please let us know. 

~ Avery
Upwork
smartbpo
Community Guru
3 of 10

Hi Avery,

There are two things which are supporting my point. On Tuesday, I received an email from Upwork stating that I'll be awarded Top rated Agency badge in next 24 hours because my profile JSS was 93%.

The second one of my Agency contractor completed a long project with more than 6 months time duration and before recent calculation her recommendation was 91% and now her recommendation gets back to 89% after receiving 5-star feedback and 10/10 recommendation.

What is this? Here is the screen shot of email.Top rated.jpg

smartbpo
Community Guru
4 of 10

I am having an issue with my current JSS and I went to CS what they did to me close the chat twice without giving me any answer.

Here are screenshots. Well if things are wrong some point out that your system is wrong and come up with evidence than what is the standard operating procedure of Customer Support that closes the chat.

Can any Mod answer my about this I have the Email evidence in my inbox regarding top rated? **Edited for Community Guidelines**

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
5 of 10

Mods have explained in other threads that there was some kind of malfunction with JSS over the weekend. "Email evidence" is irrelevant--they'll go by actual qualifications. I would assume that the email is triggered automatically when certain criteria are met, and the malfunction made it appear that they are.

smartbpo
Community Guru
6 of 10

Is there any Mod available to answer my latest request?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 10

@Muhammad I wrote:

My JSS was 93% on Monday and on Tuesdays it goes to 88%.

Monday's was wrong.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
8 of 10

It is pointless to ask Customer Support about one's Job Success Score. Information about job success scores is available on the Upwork website on your My Stats page, in the Help section, and in the Community Forum.

Customer Support does not calculate your Job Success Score, will not change your job Success Score, and will not provide you with any information about your job success score that you can't get in one of these places.

If you have questions about your score, you may post them here in the Forum.

lisawerk
Community Guru
Lisa W Member Since: Nov 14, 2015
9 of 10

@Preston H wrote:

It is pointless to ask Customer Support about one's Job Success Score. Information about job success scores is available on the Upwork website on your My Stats page, in the Help section, and in the Community Forum.

Customer Support does not calculate your Job Success Score, will not change your job Success Score, and will not provide you with any information about your job success score that you can't get in one of these places.

If you have questions about your score, you may post them here in the Forum.

Given the most recent snafu with the long term stats and the JSS problems many of us faced, there are times when we need to ask Customer Support about our JSS. I agree, however, that you're usually more likely to find the answer here.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 10

Hi Mohammed,

I am sorry you are frustrated about your communication with customer support and I will follow up with the team about that.

I would like to confirm, however, that the issue with the Job Success score that arose a few days ago has been fixed and now the calculations are correct for all users. JSS of your agency is calculated by aggregating all the work that all agency contractors (exclusive and non-exclusive) have done within the agency and is displayed on profiles of agency owner and exclusive contractors. Unfortunately, at this time your agency JSS is lower than needed in order to be Top Rated.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS