🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: When shall my problem solved
Page options
esraauiux
Community Member

Customer support

Hi
I facing a problem and I tried to contact with costomer support through this "Get support" button and I received nothing form yesterday I only recive a email when I send you a feedback and it also recieved as "Solved".

17 REPLIES 17
esraauiux
Community Member

I need help 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

With what?

Hi
when I created this account I received a message to choose from this account and an old one to keep only one of them, so the other account is removed.
Now I have some problems with my current paypal account so I need to use my another paypal account which is by the old account email and I'm trying to edit my info I got "this email is already exists", how this account must be removed !! 
can you help me with that !! 

Hi Esraa,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I don't have other accounts, you closed the old account I need to remove my email on the current account and replace it with the old email on the same account >> only one account I'm using 

You can only use your first account, so you need to have that reinstated. 

Now I'm using this account, can I send you the email I want to change to and you close that account so I can use its email again 
I really need it so I can withdrawn my money, I can't add my visa on 2 paypal accounts 

Hi, Now it have been 2 days since I start trying reach anyone from support to help me, and till now I got nothing
My problem not even assigned to anyone.. I open many tickets after it and all of them closed, and all took my back to this ticket where no body wants to answer me !!
I need to change my current email with another one which is already exists, can you just remove the old account.. 
I have some problem and I wish to find someone help me more faster plz it's necessary and important 

esraauiux_0-1643593453385.png

Having multiple accounts is not allowed, you might lose both accounts or even if Upwork allows you to keep 1, you might not get a chance to choose which one to keep.

I don't have many accounts,this old one they cloased before, they suspened my accounts the old and new account and asked me to choose one of them to keep.
Now I found that the email still exists.
I don't use any other accounts,

You can't have more than one account. If you create more, you can only use the first one. You can't choose which one you want to keep. You need to be aware of the ToS. 

HI
yesterday you apened a request and no answer after it,,, when will he answer me again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Esraa,

I reached out to the team handling your case and they should follow up with you on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

14 hours ago you told me that someone will follow up with me. guess what nobody talks to me 
thanks alot for this bad experience

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Esraa, 

I understand your frustration and want to get this resolved soon. Please know that tickets are addressed by the order they were received. The team handling your account concern will get back to you within 24 to 48 hours after reviewing your account concern thoroughly. 

Please also refrain from lodging new tickets regarding the same concern so that the team handling your case can assist you more efficiently. 

~ Avery
Upwork
esraauiux
Community Member

guess what, I created the ticket 52 hours ago and no one answered me It's the most bad experience I just want to withdraw my money

Hi Esraa,

I checked and can assure you the team is currently reviewing your account and they will update you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Please continue to communicate with the team via ticket number 33816243. When everything is in one place we can be more efficient in assisting you, any new tickets regarding the same issue will be merged there. 

I went ahead and followed up with the team handling your support ticket directly to hopefully speed up the process, thank you for your patience,

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths