🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Customers ignore
Page options
bf8204da
Community Member

Customers ignore

Hello, I had an order from a client, I accepted an offer and completed the order, after I sent the completed work, the client stopped responding to my messages, and only after 19 days I received payment. And I have this situation again, I was talking to the customer and he responded quickly, but after I sent him the work he also stopped responding to my messages. 

8 REPLIES 8
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you are getting paid automatically, I do not see what the problem is.

For, me the issue would be the additional 2 weeks before I receive payment.

07d31611
Community Member

Was the clinet's profile verified? Because always prefer to those clients which are verfied by upwork. 

sofia2008
Community Member

It is very important to understand how payments work on fixed price and hourly contracts. No need to contact the client if you have a contract and submit the work properly. On fixed price contract, clients have 14 days to review. If they don't do anything, the amount goes automatically in the 5-day security period the next day. 

14+5=19

You can find ressources in Academy - Upwork Community and the

Help center : https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?code=7d9120321701ea959742f250d924b962

williamtcooper
Community Member

Damir,

Once you submit the work, the client has 14 days to either ask for a revision or approve, otherwise Upwork automatically releases the payment. Did you have any other questiions? Have a great day!

bf8204da
Community Member

I will wait for the payment, thank you all for the answer.

4daa145f
Community Member

What can I do about it?

re: "What can I do about it?"

You are asking what you can do about Damir's payment?

You can not do anything.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members