cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA entry - charge per 500 emails

Highlighted
Queen Jeahanne F Member Since: Jun 11, 2015
1 of 5

How much should I charge the client for every 500 pulled out email adds from a website?  Links and other info are provided. Task is very easy. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
2 of 5

Hi Queen,

Last time I checked data mining, Captcha entering, Blackhat SEO kind of jobs were flagged on oDesk/ Upwork platform. You may want to reconsider applying to this job.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 5
Nikhil, Upwork has no prohibition against data mining, nor should it.
Highlighted
Robert G Member Since: Jun 25, 2015
4 of 5
You do know that captcha is a joke, and there are many scripts out there that can bypass them, and I think the charge for a payed service is like .007 cents per a captcha broken. http://www.donthack.com/technical-discussions/captcha-is-it-really-the-spam-solution-it-claims/
rBg
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 5
re: "You do know that captcha is a joke, and there are many scripts out there that can bypass them"

It depends on the captcha...
I have had clients pay me to develop captcha systems, and my captchas are virtually impossible to bypass with a script, even if a programmer specifically tried to target them.

In fact, I have installed my captcha system on secure Defense Department websites.

But you are right that MOST captchas are a joke, in that they are easily bypassed.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS