🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct contract doesn't work properly
Page options
danielskevin
Community Member

DIRECT CONTRACT SECTION NOT WORKING

Hi Team, I was working through Direct contract with one of my clients and now when I try creating a contract this is what I get

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Any help please?
14 REPLIES 14
JoanneP

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

Thanks a lot for the response, although the issue still persists after trying to use a different browser or clearing my cache and cookies. (Ive also tried https://upwork.com/clearcookies)

I've attached an image of the issue below

The same error is what I get when trying to create the contract using upwork's android app. Seems it's not a browser's issue if it spans through both the web and android app. It's a technical issue that requires sorting on your end.

Any sort of help will be highly appreciated Joanne.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you for the confirmation, Daniel,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further as soon as possible. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Team,

I am working through a Direct contract with one of my clients. But now my client still facing problem to upload money from their card or PayPal account. it says [ they're experiencing technical problems please try again.]

So what can we do now?

Regards

zaman khan

Hi Khairuzzaman,

Could you please send me a PM with more information so I can check this for you? Please click on my name to send a PM. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, Joanne Marie P

Please check, I have sent you a PM.

Thank you.

Hi Khairuzzaman,

Could you please ask the client to reach out to us here or ask them for a permission so that we can reach out to them directly and assist them further with the contract? If they have chosen the second option, please share reach out to me via PM once your client has agreed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, one of my clients still facing problem to upload money from their card or PayPal account.
What's the solution?
Regards

usmanhaider42
Community Member

I have been experiencing same issue for almost a week now.

No ane have been able to help me.

It's really frustrating as I had planned to bring my clients from facebook to use upwork direct contract as against paypal which easily works for my facebook gig.

But they wait for me to send them a direct link, I keep giving excuses and it makes me look really unseriuos

Hi Henry,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you have opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
usmanpervaiz786
Community Member

When my client which is non-Upwork account want to assign a contract .but when he added the payment then error come

Hi Usman,

Could you please refer to the instructions I`ve shared in my previous post so that we can assist your client further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Reopening this thread, I'm also having the same issue. Browser and cache clearing didn't work. I don't see any other solutions or instructions listed here. Was the issue investigated and are there any recommended solutions? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Revathi,

At this time, Direct Contracts are only for clients without an Upwork account. Since you already have your Upwork account, you can not use Direct Contracts.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths