🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dashboard Job Feed Searches Do Not Update
Page options
c7fa7492
Community Member

Dashboard Job Feed Searches Do Not Update

Hi,

I have an issue with my  Upwork Job Search Dashboard for both the US Only, My Feed, and saved searches in the My Feed option. The most recent jobs I can see are from 11 days ago, and they do not seem to be udpating.

When I click each individual category that I am in, I can see the most recent jobs (I just learned that today). I am wondering if I may have triggered a setting or something along those lines to where my easy access searches are not updating? I would think this setting would only be possible on my saved searches since they have filters applied, but this issue is across the board for me.

For a few weeks I have been working on repeat jobs and just assumed that engineering work had died down..today I realized it is something specifically funky with my account.

Anyone experience this or know of a solution?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Ben,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a3656ffe
Community Member

I am also having this issue where my work feed is not updating. Upwork, please reach out to me to resolve.

Hi Lauren,

Could you please try saving some searches? This should help populate your feed.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths