cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Registered

Joy E Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
1 of 19

Hi

I was trying to look at my profile or in any way in my upwork account, but I could not find a date when I became a member in upwork or when I  registered my account. I was able to see in the community upwork page though the "date registered" but I dont think it is the correct one because it reflected mine as "moment ago". I created my profile months ago but have only been active since yesterday. So, my questions are:

1. Is there a way to check when have you became a member or registered in upwork? 

2. The date registered information reflected in community page, what does that mean? I did not truly reflects my activities in upwork.

Hope to have your inputs.

Thanks,

Joy

Community Guru
Pablo V Member Since: Dec 16, 2014
2 of 19

> 1. Is there a way to check when have you became a member or registered in upwork? 

Indirectly at least, yes. You can look for a "welcome to upwork" notice, a "verify your mail" or something like this, among your saved e-mails.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
BEST ANSWER
3 of 19

Upwork (and its predecessor oDesk) has a habit of removing useful features unannounced and for no good reason. They got rid of the "Member since..."  from profiles a couple of years ago when they trumpeted a major state-of-the-art improvement to profiles. Basically they made text bigger and put a lot of empty space between things; and to fit in this cutting-edge improvement, they had to lose something. So it was there - then one day it wasn't; and of course it'll never be back.

Joy E Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
4 of 19

Thank you Stephen! You answered my question perfectly.

Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
5 of 19

Hi Joy

If you click on Reports, then select More Reports, you will see Certificate of Earnings down the bottom.

There is a field on this report that tells you when you started on Upwork. It actually says 'Active on Upwork since...'

I assume this is the date you started.

Cheers

Craig

R. K. M Member Since: Aug 13, 2017
6 of 19

It worked perfectly! In the certificate of earnings, it is clearly mentioned since when I am a member of Upwork. Screenshot attached (sensitive contents are erased.)

Muriira M Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
7 of 19
Great way. So quick and accurate.
Mary Aubrey Rose D Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
8 of 19

Testing 123

Abdul M Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
9 of 19

Now Upwork has an option of "Member since".

Michael K Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
10 of 19

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS