🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Deadline and JSS
Page options
polyniki
Community Member

Deadline and JSS

Hello everybody,

a client offered me a job with a very tight deadline. We discussed the deadline in messages and agreed on another deadline, but they did not renew the deadline on the offer accordingly. So I accepted the offer and missed the original deadline already. Will that have an impact on the JSS? Do I need to ask the client again to renew the deadline and how can they do that?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Polyniki V wrote:

Hello everybody,

a client offered me a job with a very tight deadline. We discussed the deadline in messages and agreed on another deadline, but they did not renew the deadline on the offer accordingly. So I accepted the offer and missed the original deadline already. Will that have an impact on the JSS? Do I need to ask the client again to renew the deadline and how can they do that?

Thank you!

Any deadlines are between you and your client and don't have any automated impact on JSS.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Polyniki V wrote:

Hello everybody,

Thank you!

Any deadlines are between you and your client and don't have any automated impact on JSS.

Thank you Martina, good to know.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths