🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Debit Card Charge
Page options
renzlandicho
Community Member

Debit Card Charge

I was charge in my  debit card after I enroll it in the billing method? I enrolled my debit card so I can buy additional connects. However, a prompt appeared saying "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later,and theres no connects appeared to my account.When I checked my card, I found out I was deducted twice with the same amount ($5 total deduction). It's a small amount, I know, but I need to know why I was charged.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Renz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Renz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Please let me know how to use my Debit Mastercard to buy connects, because it is the only one I have. They always say "payment was declined" although I update it and correct my information its always declined.

Im looking to hear from you, thanks for kind and considerations

Thanks,
Renz

Hi Renz,

Please follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you
muhammadjunaid49
Community Member

Dear sir,

yesterday i have purched 10 connects for 1.50$ but deduction of my account 19$.i dont know behind the resion.please tell me any resion?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths