🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Debit Card Payment Declined
Page options
dickens1
Community Member

Debit Card Payment Declined

Hi Community,

I needed to buy connects, so I added a new debit card details and proceeded to checkout. Upwork returned an error message: "Payment was declined"

Well, I repeated this a few more times since I was sure I had funds in my card. After a while I received notifications from my card service ptovide(My bank) that Amounts resulting to $4 had been deducted from my card. I was not given any connects though!

Any help, please. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Dickens,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dickens1
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Unfortunately no ticket has been opened by support yet. Would appreciate if I had a ticket open. Thanks!

monicacarvalho
Community Member

Me too, but the system dont complete, and i dont have any new connects!

Hi Monica, and Dickens,

I checked and it seems that one of our agents already reached out to both of you via a support ticket to assist further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can someone help me? The situation is also the same. I bought connects with 900+php last night and tried it several times cause of the message "payment declined". I checked it this afternoon and it went 676 php. Still no connects but deducted balance on my debit card. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Karl,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths