cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit Card not working to buy connects

Jawad H Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
1 of 31

Debit card not working to buy connects. How can i buy connects i am out of connects and i have tried to buy connects from my debit card buy it says authorize your card. I dont know why i have done purchasing online from my debit card before and i works fine. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 31

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jawad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mubashar N Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
3 of 31

i am facing the same problem. debit card authorization fails when i try to buy connects.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 31

Hi Mubashar,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Arriane Isabelle T Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
5 of 31

I’ve been trying to use my debit card to buy connects but it just won’t work. This is so **edited for Community Guidelines** frustrating. Even my paypal are not working and both have enough balance smh

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 31

Hi Arriane, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Jeremy R Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
7 of 31

Hi. I can't buy connects as well using my debit card. It has sufficient balance and I have used it to pay my other bills but still it won't let me use it to buy connects. Please help.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 31

Hi Jeremy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Diana S Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
9 of 31

Hi, I'm trying to buy connects using my debit card but it's not working, I only see a blank window with no new connects showing up. Please help me figure this out. 

Thanks 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
10 of 31

Hi Diana,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS