cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit Card not working to buy connects

Rabbiya K Member Since: May 23, 2018
21 of 33
Hello i have used my card over the internet to pay for services. But i cant seem to buy connects on upwork. Please help me.
Suresh D Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
22 of 33

I am also facing the same problem. It is showing "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank". I have used the three different cards but it didn't work.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
23 of 33

Hi Suresh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method, thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Stanley A Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
24 of 33
Hi! Same issue here
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 33

Hi Stanley,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Stanley A Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
26 of 33
Thanks. Yes, I have done so... And I have followed the link. I'm still unable to use my debit card as a payment method.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 33

I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists, Stanley.

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Huma Shahzad C Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
28 of 33

I am facing the same issue. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
29 of 33

Hi Huma,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 18, 2020
30 of 33

I've also the same problem when i try to buy connects by my debit card.please solve this issue.Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS