cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decline Interview wont work

priestley_rachel
Rachel P Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
1 of 5

I'm trying to decline an interview but I keep getting a red error message 'something went wrong'.  I've read a communtiy discussion abotu this problem from a few years ago but it doesn't say how they solved it. Nor can I find anywhere to actually ask Upwork directly. 

Can anyone help?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Rachel,

Are you referring to the invite you received earlier today? It looks like the job has already been closed and invite archived.

~ Valeria
Upwork
financemark
Community Guru
Mark K Member Since: Jul 7, 2016
3 of 5

.................And Upwork is updating their messaging platform to provide notices to Freelancers when this occurs?

OR -- You should just know that this occured when you recvd your error message - goshhh!

bookcoverdesign
Community Leader
Gary Val T Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
4 of 5
Same
Rachel P wrote:

I'm trying to decline an interview but I keep getting a red error message 'something went wrong'.  I've read a communtiy discussion abotu this problem from a few years ago but it doesn't say how they solved it. Nor can I find anywhere to actually ask Upwork directly. 

Can anyone help?

Same happening for me. What is the solution?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 5

Hi Gary Val,

Are you referring to the last Invitation to interview you've received? If so, then it looks like the job has been closed and the client already hired someone for that job. You can clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if this status will reflect on your end. 

Feel free to reach back if you're referring to a different invitation.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS