🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Decline button is now missing on mobile clien...
Page options
negrusti
Community Member

Decline button is now missing on mobile client

Invitation Decline button is missing for the last week or so in the mobile client. How's that even possible to miss for the QA team? Please see attached.

**Edited for community guidelines**

17 REPLIES 17
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for flagging this. I'll be sure to share this with the correct team for their review.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jaeveedee
Community Member

I’m noticing that there’s no button to decline a job on the upwork app on iOS. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Use the web application.

It’s actually happening on the web app too!

Hi Jason,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
65dab6ce
Community Member

Is anyone else experiencing this?
I get an interview. I’d like to decline but when I go to do that the option isn't there as usual. It only gives me the option to accept.
Is this a new thing? I have the latest version of the app.
petra_r
Community Member

Remi O wrote:

Is this a new thing?.

It's a bug. Try the actual website, the invite should appear on your Proposals Page, where you should be able to decline it.

Hi Remi,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

I am also having this problem on the Android app.
fe53a0f6
Community Member

Yep still missing...

Hi Jordan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
wescowley
Community Member

This seems to be fixed now, at least on Android.

tahir-k
Community Member

I can't decline an invitation to interview using web (Chrome, Brave).

Although, I do see decline interview button but on the decline form I don't have any button to proceed further.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

This is how I see it when using Chrome. Could you please clear your cache and cookies of your Chrome browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
tahir-k
Community Member

Nope. Done everything. Same issue on Chrome (latest version) and Brave (latest version).

2021-07-03 19_15_08-Covve-Part-3-min.html.png

tahir-k
Community Member

Firefox is working fine. There seems to be some conflict with the extension, don't know which it will be but I rarely use Firefox and mostly use Brave or Chrome.

But this does need to be addressed.

Hi Muhammad,

I'm glad to know it was resolved using Firefox. I've advised the team about the issue and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to check on what was causing it while using Chrome or Brave.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members