🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Declined offer by mistake, how to reverse...
Page options
dantehoroiwa
Community Member

Declined offer by mistake, how to reverse my decline?

Hi,

I've declined the offer by mistake and the client can't send me a offer, the system doesn't allow, what we should do in this case?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dante,

Your client will need to send you an offer on another job post. Unfortunately they will not be able to send you a new offer from the same job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dante,

Your client will need to send you an offer on another job post. Unfortunately they will not be able to send you a new offer from the same job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same situation of declined offer by mistake. How would I contact them to say make another offer?

David M wrote:

Same situation of declined offer by mistake. How would I contact them to say make another offer?

In the messenger section, assuming you talked there with the potential client before he sent the offer. 

Martina P wrote:

David M wrote:

In the messenger section, assuming you talked there with the potential client before he sent the offer. 

I've messaged clients who sent offers before I accepted, even though I hadn't messaged them before. For the OP's sake I hope it's possible to do so after you've declined the offer.

David M wrote:

Try sending them a message. The job will have to be reposted, as they can't send you a second offer on the same post.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths