🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Declining Profile Views
Page options
zk961
Community Member

Declining Profile Views

Can somebody help me to figure out why my Upwork profile is getting less views?

Attached is the screenshot of my stats.

8 REPLIES 8
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Profiles are rotated routinely.  You will get more views when you are on the first few pages, in my opinion.

How to be on first pages?

lysis10
Community Member

Zainab K wrote:

How to be on first pages?

is this why you people are coming out of the woodwork? Do you think that spamming the forum will rank you on Upwork? Is that the reason? Serious question, not sarcastic this time.

zk961
Community Member

It is not spamming. I am serious about it. This declining figure of my profile views disturbed me alot. So I wanted to ask what expert freelancers like you think about it.

I have some knowledge about rankings etc. 

For example, we need to optimize our most important Keyword in the overview etc.

I was just seeking expert suggestions about that.  

florydev
Community Member

It looks to me like you have been successful here and want to keep it that way so if that is what constitutes "you people" then count me in.

However, I am not sure anyone outside of Upwork can tell you how to get on and stay on the first pages.  

I would say overall I applaud your seriousness...but I wouldn't worry about it too much because I believe it is beyond your control.  Continue to make people happy and deliver good work and I believe everything will be fine.

'How to be on first pages?'

Wouldn't we all like to know that? 😄

Try to write more frequently on the forum. You will see the number of views will rise on your profile.

I noticed I had double my usual views when I started to be more active here. 

Not that it will help you to win any more jobs though, as those views are not from clients but fellow freelancers 😄

hmmza
Community Member

I think optimization of your profile will work.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths