🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Decrease Jss score 91% to 87% within 29 d...
Page options
rubelhasan56
Community Member

Decrease Jss score 91% to 87% within 29 days!

Hello Dears,

My profile had 91% Jss score on 3rd march. I have completed 3 jobs on march month. Two client give me 5 rating feedback and one client gives 4.4 rating feedback. But no add completed jobs feedback score on my profile. One client give me some bonus for her projects. But I lost my profile Jss score every updated times. I don't know, why dropped my profile Jss score every updated time. I want to know exact reason 

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Faujia Y wrote:

I want to know exact reason 

Private feedback.

What is your private feedback percentage like (the "clients who would recommend" percentage on your My Stats page?)

My stats page

Private feedback is indicating that nearly 30% of your clients would not recommend you. That metric could account for a 4% JSS drop.  

lysis10
Community Member

One of your reviews indicates that you're botting. It's possible others are noticing it too and kinda figured at the price that's what they would get but didn't want to say anything in public. Lots of times, when you want to see what's up with a cheapo, you give it a try and think "oh, right, well that's what I expected." You're not happy with it but you kinda expected it. I'm thinking that's what happened with your feedback when people figure out you're botting.

I am worried to take my profile. If every update times decrease my profile Jss score then what can I do?

Faujia Y wrote:

I am worried to take my profile. If every update times decrease my profile Jss score then what can I do?

Be more honest - you overpromise and (it seems) underdeliver. It starts with your claimed English proficiency (your English is by no stretch of the imagination "fluent") and according to your private feedback too many of your clients are not happy.

You are concentrating on the wrong thing. Your JSS is not the problem, it is a symptom of the problem, unhappy clients are the problem.

If you sort out the problem and your clients are happier, then your JSS will go up by itself.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths