🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Decrease in Profile Views & No Invitation...
Page options
saaddata
Community Member

Decrease in Profile Views & No Invitations For Jobs From Clients

Hi all,

Hope you're keeping well.

I am facing an issue since last week, I am not receiving any invitations from client like i was receiving before (from 11 Feb 2021 - 20 Feb 2021). I was responding to every proposal within couple of hours or some of them within couple of minutes.

Then i noted that there's also decrease in my profile views (which i checked from profile stats).

Please if there's anyone who can guide me what can be the reason of this issue?

I was planning to switch to paid membership but due to this issue i have paused for now as i am unable to succeed in getting any job after February 25th alhough my profile ratings are good & everything else.

I look forward to getting the reponse.

Regards,

Saad

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

I was planning to switch to paid membership but due to this issue i have paused for now as i am unable to succeed in getting any job after February 25th alhough my profile ratings are good & everything else.

Pausing is good. Use the pause to step back and take a very close look at Upwork's terms of service before taking any more contracts, paying particular attantion to the part that strictly forbids anything that violates academic integrity, such as taking exams or doing college assignments for people. 

saaddata
Community Member

That's Great. But what could be the reason for decrease in profile views and not receiving the invitations suddenly?

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

That's Great. But what could be the reason for decrease in profile views and not receiving the invitations suddenly?

Placement in search results are rotated, so profile views go up and down.

Also, clients may look at previous contracts and be less enthusiastic when they see work that is forbidden on Upwork and unethical at best.

saaddata
Community Member

So what will be the solution now? is there's any way to remove the previous contracts?

petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

Is there's any way to remove the previous contracts?

Only by fully refunding them.

Please remember going forward that such jobs are forbidden and can put your Upwork account at risk. Do not apply for or accept any more contracts that violate the terms of service and academic integrity.

saaddata
Community Member

Will that affect my JSS?
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:
Will that affect my JSS?

No. The private feedback from the clients will affect your JSS when you get one.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members