🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Decreasing job success ratio
Page options
cherrybus
Community Member

Decreasing job success ratio

Hello everyone, i am working with this platform since 2012, i am really confused with the job success rate. I have almost every project closed with a 5 star rating, but the strange part is suddenly my job success rate decreased all the way to 77%. I am just curious what am i doing wrong, considering the fact that its been really long i haven't recieved a feedback score less then 5.

I am curious because i am blind when it comes to job success rate. Can someone help.?

P.s. posting it here for the first time in 7 years. 

3 REPLIES 3
mthornton-cpc
Community Member

Was it much higher recently? There's always a chance that a client (or clients) leave private feedback that can really tank your score. It seems odd that they'd do that while giving you 5 start publicly, but it wouldn't be the first time it's happened. 

Check your stat that shows the % of clients who would recommend you. That's a good indicator of JSS. 

Hi Melissa, i just checked my "client who recommend you" score, and it is exactly the same as it was a year before. Thought it is not 100% but 72%m but the point is it is the same. 

I agree, it looks strange if a client publically leaves a good feedback and not in private, the strange part is i am still working with the same clients, and the are repeatedly leaving 5 stars feedback, which made me even more curious about what is going wrong here. 

Same here and client saying he never did that.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members