🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delay in payment processing
Page options
dickens1
Community Member

Delay in payment processing

Hi Up Work.

Today morning EAT I Withdrew some money from my upwork account, and I got a notification of withdrawal but upto now I have not received the funds. It was $ 5.01 after the tax.

What could have been the delay?

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Dickens,

I see that the withdrawal in question is still in progress. Usually, transfers happen immediately but there are occasions in which it can take up to 24 hours during weekdays, or next business day during weekends, before you receive the funds. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, feel free to have a look at this help article for more details. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dickens1
Community Member

Hi Luiggi R,

Thank you for the reply, its past 24 hours, and not yet received the funds,Tody being Saturday, I will wait untill Monday.to begin follow up again.

Regrds.

dickens1
Community Member

Hi, I made some withdrawal from my upwork account on Friday via M-pesa.It appears the funds are yet to hit my account, yet it's past 24 hours.could  there be any reason for this? Thank You.

Hi Dickens,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. One of our agents reached to you to assist you further with your withdrawn funds. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members