🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delay in payment since on Friday
Page options
romzyj
Community Member

Delay in payment since on Friday

I requested for payment since on friday and till today am yet to get the payment. this is so hard for me since i urgently need the money for my Tution. The transaction ID is 

i will really appreciate if any body can be of help here

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Emmanuel A wrote:

I requested for payment since on friday and till today am yet to get the payment. this is so hard for me since i urgently need the money for my Tution. The transaction ID is 

Today is Sunday. Payments to bank accounts take 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and holidays)

You're still on working day 1...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Emmanuel A wrote:

Today is Sunday. Payments to bank accounts take 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and holidays)

You're still on working day 1...

romzyj
Community Member

It havent taken this long for me to recieve my earnings before. even on weekends within five minutes i do recieve my earnings. this is strange to me

Hi Emmanuel,

I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
atinuha
Community Member

I want to know the weekly Friday payment time.

Normally I get my payment every Friday till this time but today I haven't received it yet

Please help

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

It looks like corresponded with one of our team members via chat. If you have any other questions, please feel free to follow up on your open ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths